WWE News: Wellness Doctor Doing Bryan's Surgery, Upcoming Smackdown & NXT Shows
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 05.14.2014
Plus the Bellas hosting a pool party...
- WWE Wellness Program head Dr. Joseph Maroon is doing Daniel Bryan's neck surgery tomorrow. The procedure will be done in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As we've reported, how Bryan comes out of the surgery will impact the company's decision on what to do with the WWE World Title.
- The Bellas are guest hosting a Las Vegas-style pool party at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut on August 31st.
- The July 1st Smackdown taping in Newark, New Jersey goes on sale on May 17th, along with a July 19th house show in Tallahassee, Florida.
- WWE has added another NXT taping to take place on May 30th at Full Sail University. This is right after the live NXT Takeover special that will air on the WWE Network on May 29th.
- NXT has house shows set for May 17th in Sebring, Florida and May 23rd in Daytona Beach.