-There are a lot of "Cena sucks" chants, and people singing along with the Bray Wyatt song. There's a brief "YES" chant but it dies down rather quickly.
-The Wyatt Family kicks off Raw and comes out to make the crowd sing "He's got the whole world " He talks about an old teacher that said he would never amount to anything in this life, and that he was evil. He admits that he is evil, and that's what he will show to John Cena at WWE Payback next month. Cena's music hits, so Harper and Rowan run up the ramp to attack, but out comes John from the crowd. He attacks Bray Wyatt from behind, and leaves the same way he came before the Family catches up with him.
-Paul Heyman comes out for the next segment and lays on the mat. He asks the crowd "what am I?" No, he's not the Queen finally dying, he's the Undertaker, who was conquered by his client Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.
(1) Cesaro def. Sheamus in a non-title match. Heyman distracted Sheamus and Cesaro got the win with a German suplex bridge. Great match. The British crowd heavily boo'd Sheamus, but he won them over surprisingly well by the end of the match.
-A "Beat the Clock Challenge" is announced for tonight. The winner gets a shot at Bad News Barrett and the Intercontinental Championship at WWE Payback.
(2) Beat the Clock: Big E def. Ryback in 5:02
-Fandango comes out to a big reaction. I guess the UK crowd feels partially responsible for the two weeks of fame he had after WrestleMania last year. There is supposed to be a mixed tag team match between Fandango, Layla, R-Truth and Naomi, but it doesn't happen. Summer Rae comes out and kisses Fandango, then brawls with Layla.
-Daniel Bryan's music hits big pop but Stephanie McMahon comes out instead. She tells the crowd to chant "YES" for Daniel Bryan's successful surgery last week. However, she's afraid she's got some bad news Stephanie talks about stripping Bryan of the WWE title, and who she might give it to. She asks about Kane, then Bad News Barrett big pop or maybe Triple H? The crowd breaks out in a crazy "CM PUNK!" chant. Steph says she won't strip Daniel Bryan of the title, but he must show up to Raw next week and surrender the belt.
-3MB is next up, dressed as the Union Jacks. Lana comes out and cuts a promo about Brits being as dumb as Americans hey! because they interfere in everything. Mother Russia is superior, and Russev is going to prove that.
(3) Alexander Rusev def. Heath Slater. Quick match. Rusev won with the Accolade. He beat up the other members of 3MB before the match.
(4) Beat the Clock: Rob Van Dam def. Alberto del Rio in 4:19 to take the lead in the series.
-John Cena cuts a backstage promo, and says that he's bringing the Usos to the ring tonight for his match against Luke Harper.
-Batista faces Seth Rollins next, but Triple H and Randy Orton come out as the guest announcer, and guest time keeper for the match, respectively.
(5) Seth Rollins def. Batista via disqualification. Triple H attacked him from behind. Roman Reigns speared Batista and The Shield stood in the ring while Evolution retreated up the ramp. A great match "this is awesome" broke out for quite a while.
(6) Alicia Fox def. Paige in a non-title match. The crowd was extremely pro-Paige, and boo'd the crap out of Alicia winning via pinfall. That is, until she did her "crazy" bit and dumped one of the fan's drinks all over herself. That got a pretty good reaction.
(7) Beat the Clock: Dolph Ziggler and Mark Henry fail to beat the clock. Dolph got the Zig-Zag on the big man, but the timer ran out. Rob Van Dam is the winner of the Beat the Clock series.
Bad News Barrett comes out and attacks RVD with the title belt. He says he's got some bad news giant pop and that an Englishment won't lose the title to a bloody Yank. Barrett is OVER in England.
-Renee Young does an interview with Adam Rose the crowd loves him, and his singing his song like crazy. Rose tells Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger they need to loosen up, and not be lemons. Jack Swagger cuts him off and says he doesn't know how Adam Rose got into the UK, let alone the United States. They brawl and Rose gets the better of the exchange. The crowd is doing the Fandango dance with the Rose theme song, so that's a thing now.
(8) John Cena def. Luke Harper via disqualification, after an attack from Eric Rowan. Bray hit Sister Abigail on both of the Usos and John Cena. They dragged John's body to the top of the entrance ramp, where Wyatt hit Sister Abigail again. He sang "whole wide world" while Luke Harper counted to ten the Last Man Standing match. This is how Raw ends.
-After the show went off the air, Bray Wyatt challenged anybody to face them. Out come the Shield who brawl with the Wyatts, and they all hit their finishers on Harper.
-Bad News Barrett comes out with "bad news" for Luke Harper, and hits him with a Bull Hammer. John Cena takes the mic, but says it's Barrett's night tonight, and hands it over. The champ puts over his home country, Paige, and Adrian Neville.
-Stephanie McMahon comes out and tries to get Barrett to leave. Triple H then comes out and makes fun of Brits. The crowd no-sells them both and does the Adam Rose dance and song instead. Triple H starts taunting them about it, so they switch to CM Punk chants great job.
-Out comes Adam Rose. Triple H is not happy, and says it's time for Raw to shut down and everyone to go home. He gets in the ring, so Barrett hits him with the Bull Hammer massive pop. Adam Rose leads the crowd in celebrating to end the night.