CZW News: Tournament of Death Update, Weekend Show, More
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 05.30.2014
The first round is set...
- The first round of the CZW Tournament of Death on June 14th in Smyrna, Delaware will include the following, with stipulations yet to be announced:
* Matt Tremont vs. Jun Kasai
* Jaki Numazawa vs. Lucky 13
* Danny Havoc vs. Masashi Takeda
* Masada vs. Aero Boy
- The promotion's card for tomorrow's show in Dayton, Ohio is as follows:
* Panes of Glass Match: DJ Hyde vs. Ron Mathis
* CZW Title Match: Biff Busick vs. Danny Havoc
* CZW Wired Title Match: Shane Strickland vs. Caleb Konley
* CZW Tag Team Title Match: The Juicy Product (David Starr & JT Dunn) vs. Los Ben Dejos (Eddie Cruz & Jay Cruz)
* OI4K (Dave & Jake Crist w/ Nevaeh) vs. AR Fox & Rich Swann
* Greg Excellent vs. BJ Whitmer
* Kimber Lee & LuFisto vs. Nevaeh & Jessicka Havok
* Drew Gulak in action and more
* The promotion will be returning to Dayon on Septemeber 27th, and is planning to run a show in Long Island, New York down the line.
* Eddie Colon is on the shelf, as he's recovering from surgery after his appendix burst.
* Jessicka Havok's banishment from WSU is a cover within storylines for the fact that she was booked at the TNA Knockouts PPV.
* CZW will run a "Dojo Wars" at their school on June 4th with five matches featuring students vs. veterans, with plans to do them every two weeks. The charge is $5 to get in.