TNA News: Destination X Update, TV Clearance in Trinadad, Gail Kim Hypes New York Tapings, More
Posted by Larry Csonka on 06.09.2014
Lots of Monday TNA news…
- TNA has reached out to several former X-Division champions about appearing on the Destination X taping in June. No names have been confirmed as appearing at this time.
- TNA will debut this weekend on CNC3 in Trinadad.
- TNA pulled Bully Ray from the House of Hardcore events this weekend in order to send him to the SPIKE TV Guys' Choice Awards in Los Angeles. he attended with Jessie, Taryn Terrell and Velvet Sky. Some are looking at this as a positive sign in regards to TNA's future with SPIKE TV, due to SPIKE requesting a TNA presence at the event.
- Advertising Marshall and Ross Von Erich has reportedly been a positive tie-in locally while advertising the Slammiversary PPV. TNA is no advertising The Menagerie's Rebel locally; she is a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.
- TNA French announcers Célian Varini and Gregory Deas will work the Slammiversary PPV.
- The Queens Tribune interviewed Gail Kim to hype the upcoming TV tapings in New York. You can check that out here.