WWE News: Pat Patterson's Big Secret, WWE Studios President Sells Stock, More
Posted by Joseph Lee on 06.13.2014
Plus John Cena grants another wish...
- On last night's episode of Legends House, Pat Patterson made the "big announcement" that he was gay. Many people in the business have known this for years, including the people on the show. TMZ has also covered the story.
- John Cena granted another Make-A-Wish before RAW this past Monday in Minneapolis, Minnesota. You can find a photo gallery of the meeting here.
- Stephanie McMahon delivered a keynote speech yesterday at the 2014 Event and Arena Marketing Conference in New Orleans. Louisiana.
- John Cena is not advertised for this weekend's house shows. He was injured last weekend.
- WWE Studios president Michael Luisi has sold 5,415 shares of Class A common stock for $11.2 per share.
- MLB.com is now auctioning off "Wrigley Field Centennial Seats- Kerry Wood 20-Strikeout Game designed and autographed by CM Punk".