WWE News: WWE Slowing Down On Hiring Talent, Possible Contract Signing On RAW, More
Posted by Joseph Lee on 06.19.2014
Some more Thursday news...
- There have been some cuts made in WWE that haven't been revealed yet. This includes budget cuts in production and travel. A source in the company thinks that the company will start cutting back on how many people it hires. The cuts will continue as the company gets closer to the next Quarterly Earnings release in late July or early August.
- The Legends' House reunion special airs tonight on the WWE Network. It was filmed last year at the Performance Center.
- WWE is considering holding a WWE World Heavyweight Championship ladder match contract signing on this Monday's episode of RAW.
- The top matches for the June 21 house show at the Nassau Coliseum are John Cena vs Bray Wyatt in a street fight and Bad News Barrett defending his Intercontinental title against The Miz, Rob Van Dam and Big E.
- The Chicago Tribune has reported on the WWE 2K15 video game. It confirmed that at the E3 convention in Los Angeles it was revealed that Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan, AJ Lee, Cesaro, Bray Wyatt and Brock Lesnar are in the game. It will be released for Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 4 and Playstation 3.
- Tickets for the August 19 Smackdown taping in Phoenix, Arizona go on sale this weekend.
- Metro has an article on The Iron Sheik's Twitter comments on the World Cup.