Byron Saxton was our ring announcer for the evening
1. Sin Cara, Diego, and El Torito beat Heath Slater, Titus O'Neil, and Hornswoggle) in a six-man tag team match. El Torito pinned Hornswoggle. A lot of comedy at the beginning of the match leading to a few "this is boring" chants but it picked up once they got going.
2. Bo Dallas beat Xavier Woods with the Bo-dog. Bo came out before the match telling us all to Bolieve and then gave Woods some inspirational words after the match.
3. Adam Rose beat Tyson Kidd via pinfall. Rose had a lot of people into his entrance before and after the match but kinda the audience was kind of flat during the match except when Kidd was offense.
4. Dean Ambrose beat Seth Rollins via DQ when Rollins hit Ambrose with his MITB briefcase. A really good match between the two with lots of nearfalls. Ambrose came out to a big pop, and there were lots of "this is awesome chants" during the match. Rollins tried to hit the Curb Stomp on Ambrose after the match on his MITB briefcase, but Ambrose reversed it and hit Rollins with the case.
5. The Funkadactyls beat Summer Rae and Rosa Mendes. Naomi won the match for her team despite Cameron walking out on Naomi midway through. Naomi was actually really over.
6. Big E beat Damien Sandow with the Big Ending. Big E got the second loudest reaction of the night behind Sheamus. The ladies really seemed to love Big E.
7. Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio in a Last Man Standing match to retain the U.S. Title. A really good match. Sheamus got the biggest pop by far although there were some dueling "Let's go Sheamus/Sheamus sucks" chants at the beginning of the match.
Overall, I'd say the crowd was about 65 percent full, but I guess that was to be expected with no John Cena, Daniel Bryan, or Roman Reigns advertised.