1. Sin Cara, Diego, and El Torito beat Heath Slater, Titus O'Neil, and Hornswoggle in a six-man tag team match. El Torito and Hornswoggle tried getting at each other by trying to kick each other but the other wrestlers kept them apart then as the match started Hornswoggle took his jacket and played the charging of the bull with Torito then Torito got the jacket and did the same to Hornswoggle at this point some of the crowd chanted boring I thought it was quit entertaining especially with all of the kids in attendance. It was a good back and forth six-man tag match with El Torito and Hornswoggle in the ring and El Torito pulling the mullet off of Hornswoggle then running up and doing a back flip off the top rope pinning El Torito for the win in 15 minutes.
2. Bo Dallas beat Xavier Woods. Bo Dallas won the match after hitting the BoDog on Xavier and getting the pin in 13:00.
3. Adam Rose beat Tyson Kidd via pinfall. A very good match even though it was confusing with two faces fighting, yet Tyson used some heel-like maneuvers. Rose won with the Party Foul by pinning Tyson in 16:00.
4. Dean Ambrose beat Seth Rollins via DQ. A 25-minute match. It was a very good back and forth match between the two teams. It entertaining when Dean threw chairs into the ring and, Seth tossed Dean out of the ring. Seth told the referee to get rid of the the chairs then pulled the top turnbuckle off. He ran out grabbed his Money in the Bank briefcase and brought in the ring. He tried to hit Dean with it, but Dean got a hold of it and threw it out of the ring. A few minutes later, Dean tried to pull Seth back into the ring, but Seth blasted Dean in the head causing a DQ. After the match Dean and Seth continued fighting, but it ended when Dean grabbed the MIB briefcase from Seth and kept it as Seth ran towards the exit. Dean threw it down and the ref took it and gave it back to Seth.
5. Cameron and Naomi beat Summer Rae and Rosa Mendes. A very fast seven minute match. Towards the end of the match, Naomi went for the hot tag, but Cameron jumped down to the floor and walked away, leaving Naomi to fend for herself. It ended when Rosa knocked Summer off the ring by accident while trying to hit Naomi, who pinned Rosa using a schoolgirl pin .
6. Big E beat Damien Sandow with the Big Ending. Damien came out to a chorus of boos. He said "let's try this again" and went back out and entered to his music again to an ever louder chorus of boos. This was another quick nine minute match with Big E hitting the Big Ending and pinning Sandow.
7. Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio in a Last Man Standing match to retain the U.S. Title. A very good 23-minute match with Kindo sticks, chairs, and tables being used during the match. One thing that was was when Del Rio got one of his kicks onto Sheamus and went to pin him, the light bulb went on and quickly crawled and got out of the refs way. The match ended when Sheamus reversed Del Rio's Cross Armbreaker and powerbombed through a table. When Del Rio got up, Sheamus Brogue kicked him and sent everyone home happy.
A two and a half hour event but a very good and entertaining one. The sound system in the 1st bank Center needs to be fixed or WWE needs to buy some new microphones. I felt sorry for Byron Saxton, who was doing his best to ring announce the event. The 1st Bank Center looked half full, which might have had something to do with it being a holiday weekend.