WWE News: Underrated Stables Poll, Stock Update, More
Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 07.07.2014
And Ezekiel Jackson talks life after WWE...
- WWE.com has a new poll asking which stable is the most underrated of all time. The options are below; currently the Wolfpac is ahead with 36% of the vote. The Straight Edge Society is in second with 24%. You can vote at the link.
* The Dangerous Alliance
* The Million Dollar Corporation
* The Triple Threat
* nWo Wolfpac
* The Un-Americans
* The Flock
* King Booker's Court
* The Straight Edge Society
* The Jersey Triad
- WWE stock closed at $11.88 today, down $0.12 (1%). The stock has stayed fairly stable since its big drop in mid-May.
- Here is a new interview with Ezekiel Jackson, discussing life after WWE and more with Bill Apter: