WWE News: WWE to Japan, WWE To Announce KENTA Signing Tomorrow, More
Posted by Joseph Lee on 07.09.2014
Plus an update on WWE's Japan tour..
- WWE will tour Japan starting this weekend. Due to the time difference, most of the crew have already arrived in Tokyo. Hulk Hogan will appear tomorrow on Tokyo and on July 12 in Osaka. Bray Wyatt and John Cena will work the first two nights then come back to the US to main event the July 12 event at Madison Square Garden. Others on the tour include Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Seth Rollins, NXT champ Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Kane, Paige, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Cesaro, Paul Heyman, Rob Van Dam, Big E., Dolph Ziggler and Alicia Fox.
- WWE will officially announce the signing of KENTA tomorrow.
- The brawl between Naomi and Cameron from RAW was the official end of the team.
- Santino Marella was backstage at TV tapings this week and was part of charity appearances for WWE on Monday and Tuesday.
- Chris Jericho's band Fozzy will release their new album Do You Wanna Start A War on July 22.
- Sheamus has teased on social media that he will unify the Intercontinental and United States titles by winning the battle royal for the IC title at Battleground.
- WWE live events on September 6 in Hampton, Virginia and Salisbury, Maryland will go on sale this weekend.
- WWE has released a special Hulkamania in Japan tour t-shirt.
- The Oklahoma Gazette had an interview with Mick Foley to promote his upcoming one man show in Oklahoma City.
- The Guardian has an article on Antonio Inoki going back to North Korea.