1. Rusev (w/Lana) beat R-Truth. Crazy heel heat for Lana. I couldn't even hear her over the crowd. She got more crowd heat than Rusev. There were USA chants big through the entrance. Rusev won with his submission in 3:37. There were big "We The People" and "USA" chants. After the match, there was a huge pop when Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter came out. Zeb delivered a promo and the crowd strongly behind him.
2. Rusev (w/Lana) beat Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter). Rusev won with a submission in 34 seconds. Rusev got the win with a little shady business to protect swagger.
3. Nikki Bella and Natalya beat Sasha Banks and Charlotte. Huge pop for Nikki. The BFFs receive a decent reaction. The crowd was dead for Natalya. Nikki and Natayla won in 8:23 when Nikki used a torture rack finisher. Sasha and Nikki came out looking the best with crowd reactions. Nikki looked like the best wrestler in the match.
4. Bo Dallas beat Zack Ryder. Bo is a genius with how he got the crowd to hate him by mentioning the Rangers and their fans didn't Bolieve. Ryder got his typical New York pop, Dallas did a couple slams and took a victory lap after each one. Bo won in 6:56 with the Bodog finish. After the match, Bo asked crowd to give Zack a round of applause and said all you have to do is Bolieve!
A Bray Wyatt promo aired. It was simply awesome and the crowd into it.
5. The Uso Brothers beat Goldust & Statdust and Ryback & Curtis Axel to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. The Uso Brothers got the biggest reaction and not much for other two teams. Rybaxel had a hug-out during the match. One of the Uso Brothers pinned Axel in 13:47.
The Connor Michalek video aired next and received loud round of applause.
6. Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio to retain the U.S. Championship. Del Rio attacked Sheamus with a crutch he used to walk out with. After the attack, the match started. Sheamus wins with Brogue Kick in 12:45. I was very impressed with the match.
Fandango vs. Adam Rose was voted by a Dance Off via 51 to 49 percent. It turned into a match. Rose won with the Party Foul in 16 seconds. Layla and Summer Rae attacked Fandango post match and then danced after faking a kiss a couple times.
7. Chris Jericho defeated Randy Orton. Randy received a good pop. Jericho got an Attitude Era pop. My match of the night so far. Jericho won with the Codebreaker in 23:46.
8. John Cena beat Bray Wyatt to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in a 20-man Lumberjack Match. Ric Flair's lumberjacks were Swagger, Stardust, Golddust, Great Khali, Sheamus, Mark Henry, R-Truth, Ryder, Rose, and The Uso Brothers. Triple H's lumberjacks were Titus O'Neil, Bo Dallas, Rybaxel, Fandango, and Del Rio. A brawl broke out between babyfaces and heels in the ring. Flair chopped Bray until he was stopped. Bray was cut and bleeding. Cena won by tap out. A crazy and fun end to the match.
Afterward, Triple H and Cena faced off. Hunter hit Flair and then Cena gave the Attitude Adjustment to Triple H to end the show. Cena took the mic and thanked the MSG crowd and gave a great compliment to Flair. Cena gave Flair the title and did the Flair crazy stuff with him.
Pop of the night: John Cena
Heat of the night: Lana
Match of night: Jericho vs Orton
The building was anywhere from 75 percent to 90 percent full. The crowd was active all night. A good Garden crowd. I give the show a 7.5 score out of 10.